Tuesday 16 October 2012

Aha Moments



Do you ever have aha moments? You know moments tucked into your memory that would last forever? It could be as simple as a flower picked "just for you Oma" or a breath taking castle built years ago preserved in time. Or Art that is still famous and awe inspiring to look at every single day. This morning when the sun came out, through the stormy rain of the last few days....yup aha, loved it. And I thought of the sermon I heard on Sunday. Anything outside of the will of God will turn to ashes. God will allow things outside of His will. The choice is mine. And I may enjoy the pleasure of sin for a season. If sin had no pleasure there would be no appeal to follow it. But in the end sin leads to death, ashes. And I was reminded that I cannot change the principle of God. And I must ask God to remove the ashes in my life. The sin that keeps me from being right with God. The joy that gets robbed...the aha moments, when my focus shifts from "me" to "Him".For He is my Father , always willing to restore my life to His.

No comments:

Post a Comment