Friday 21 September 2012

Running Away

So I've spent the last year and a half running from God. Literally and figuratively. God I don't want to deal with cancer, death, doctor's or anything else unpleasant. I owe you my life but do I really want to surrender every area? Obedience always comes at a cost. As long as I'm physically able to take care of myself  I can tackle all. Super woman , if you will. But you know God doesn't need me to take care of the world. You know how I know? Well I had a terrible fall four weeks ago. And God caught my attention and is forcing me to trust Him. In everything, all the time. And though my heart is overwhelmed with grief at times,it is well with my soul. And though I maybe only able to hum this tune right now, I am listening , waiting till I can sing it again..."it is well with my soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment