Monday 24 September 2012

Stepping Into something Great

If you feel God has called you to something greater than what you are doing now, it's probably true.
Hobbling along with a 10 pound cast on my foot, reassured me that God defiantly has called me for something greater than this. Sunday morning I was reminded of God calling me to holiness. The Lords prayer, Our Father which art in heaven. Hallowed be your name. And then the rest of the Lords prayer , give us our bread our daily bread. First and foremost my focus on God, not me. Why is this so challenging? I've found it doesn't matter what circumstance or phase of life I'm in. I want my daily bread first than I want what God wants. But greatness is not about us, it's about His greatness in us. God's idea of greatness is having a heart, soul ,and spirit so full of His greatness that it manifests through us. A great person is one who obeys God.. Again with that obedience word. "Trust and Obey, for theres no other way, to be happy in Jesus" ,but to trust and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment