Wednesday 26 September 2012

Pardoned Me?

"May the Lord, who is good, pardon everyone who sets his heart on seeking God"
2 Chronicles 30:18-19.
I was reading through the old testament this morning. Actually I had been whining about having nothing to read while my foots healing up. When zap like a bolt from heaven I got struck in the butt. Yes, I did need a kick in the butt (will use that term as it is more user friendly). You see when I asked my 22 year old if he read any good books lately, with out a blink of an eye he responded yes...the Bible. I rolled my eyes and then you guessed it zap. My son might as well have rubbed his legs on the carpet and zapped me with static, ouch. You know the feeling. You are expecting something totally different and then zap. And all the justification in the world is not going to make you look good. So God I'm asking your pardon. Fill me with your passion .Passion to know you. To love you. Passion to put me second. Passion to set my heart on you .Passion for the lost. Passion to extend your grace, as you bestow it on me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment