Sunday 18 November 2012

You are a masterpiece

Psalm 139-I am amazing
Joel Osteen
Picasso painting not valuable because of the art but because of the painter.
God is our artist we are his masterpiece.
Every morning remind yourself, I am not ordinary, I am Gods masterpiece.
Love your neighbor as yourself. If you don't love yourself you cannot love others. We all have weakness, but we need to love ourselves. You carry yourself the way you see yourself.
You are made in the image of God. See yourself as beautiful on the inside and it will excude that on the outside. Quite focusing on yourself. Quit comparing yourself to others.
You are not better than anyone else but you are not less than anyone else.
In humilty accept that you are a masterpiece made by God.
I am not average, I am not ordinary, I am one of  kind.
Your value is not based on your performance. You are already valuable.
Accept yourself as you are in the process of changing.
There is something special about you.
Just what I needed to hear today.

No comments:

Post a Comment